Start investing in your physcial & mental health today!
Sarah has been practicing yoga for over a decade and has over 5 years teaching experience working with all ages, all abilities; including complete beginners and those injured or pregnant. Sarah is not only a 200 hour RYT® with The Yoga Alliance but has gone on to complete a 90 hour Advanced Anatomy & Yin training with The Yoga Alliance and a 50 hour Pregnancy Yoga Training with YA UK.
This 3 month coaching program is designed to not only give you weekly 1:1 yoga classes but to cater to your specific needs, goals and lifestyle, making the program a truly personal experience. Work towards your personal goals, through a supported step by step weekly approach. You will receive a free 1:1 discovery call, 10 x 1:1 online yoga classes tailored to your unique schedule, physical needs and mental requirements (75 mins each + Zoom recording).
As well as yoga, you will recieve a self discovery e-workbook to understand yourself better, your purpose and how you would like to make change. Morning and evening journal prompts to encourage self study and help create a more positive mindset through practicing daily gratitude and affirmations. You’ll also get Sarah’s Veggie Nourish Plan e-cookbook with 5 days of healthy wholesome recipes, unlimited support via WhatsApp and email, recommended yoga postures, meditations, suggested affirmations, breathing techniquies, video resources, reading reccomendations and tools to completely transform your health and lifestyle.
Why join this coaching program?
- Commit and work towards your specific health goals by being held accountable with the support of a professional
- Explore how yoga can fit into your unique lifestyle and how it can help to improve your life and relationships
- Learn the key pillars of yoga including alignment, breathing, meditation and yogic philosophy
- Practice in a safe online space, free from comparison. Give yourself the flexibility to practice from the comfort of your own home or while travelling, allowing you to commit to your practice
- Ask questions without judgement
- Receive time to break down postures, correct alignment and prevent/ manage injuries or adjust for pregnancy
- Improve physical strength, muscle tone, flexibility and heart health
- Improve mental health, breathing and reduce stress
- Work on postural health and target back pain through spinal movement
- Take a 360 degree aproach to health and start to implement daily yoga practices into your lifestyle for long-lasting results
“I have really benefited from one-to-one sessions with Sarah. She is an excellent yoga teacher, gentle but challenging in equal measure, and focused on ensuring that the foundational elements of each posture are right. After a few weeks I am already much stronger and navigating the transitions between poses better.” – Cathy
“You are a calm and knowledgeable teacher, confident in your expertise and skills, giving just the right level of challenge. I was encouraged by you to try harder as I came back to yoga after a lifetime away. As I get older I need to make sure I have the flexibility to tackle whatever comes next – you’re giving me that – thank you.” – Liz
- *total program rate is £747 (15% discount)
- 1 x Free Discovery Call (£45 value)
- 1 x Self Discovery E-Workbook (£15 value)
- 10 x 1:1 Online Yoga Classes, 75 mins each + Zoom Recording (£800 value)
- 1 x Morning & 1 x Evening Journal Prompt PDF (£5 value)
- 1 x Veggie Nourish Plan E-Cookbook, 10 recipes (£15 value)
- Unlimited Support via WhatsApp and Email (priceless)
- Recommended Resources (priceless)