Yoga for Beginners – Starts Feb 2021
This 4 week online course is perfect for you, if you want to learn the basics of yoga in a safe and supportive environment. Sarah is a highly trained and experienced yoga teacher, who will guide you through the course with no expectations or preconceptions. Perhaps you have tried yoga before and believe you’re not flexible or fit enough, when in reality you can start yoga at any age or ability. As well as learning the foundations of yoga, you will be part of a small community with a group WhatsApp. By the end of the course, you will have the confidence to join an all level group class, having learnt key yoga principles and postures in detail. Start your yoga journey today and sign up to the FREE taster class and Q&A on the 21st of January!
21st January FREE Taster Class and Q&A at 5.30pm
Why join the beginners course?
- Group support, encouragement and online community.
- Increase physical strength, muscle tone, flexibility and heart health.
- Improve mental health, breathing and reduce stress.
- Commit to learning the foundations of yoga correctly.
- Gain the confidence to join future group yoga classes.
Course Structure: 8 Beginner Yoga Classes (60 mins) and 2 Workshops (2 hrs)
- 5.30pm Tues 2nd Feb – Introduction and Basic Yoga Postures
- 5.30pm Thurs 4th Feb – Warrior Postures
- 5.30pm Tues 9th Feb – Twists
- 5.30pm Thurs 11th Feb – Backbends
- 5.30pm Sun 14th Feb – 2 Hour Yin Yoga Workshop
- 5.30pm Tues 16th Feb – Forward Folds
- 5.30pm Thurs 18h Feb – Hips
- 5.30pm Sun 21st Feb – 2 Hour Yoga Theory Workshop
- 5.30pm Tues 23rd Feb – Balancing
- 5.30pm Thurs 25th Feb – Closing Sequence and Group Feedback
- Starts February 2021
- 4 Week Course
- Online only via Kuula TV (Zoom)
- 8 Beginner classes (60 mins)
- 2 Workshops (2 hrs)
- Recordings available for all classes & workshops
- Small group size
- Group WhatsApp and support